Friday, November 16, 2007

Travel

Work is getting busy and it looks like I'm going to be on location quite a bit this winter. I just finished up a 12 day catalog job in Charleston, SC and after the holiday will be off again to Florida for the next catalog in early December. It's good to be back on the road with good crews and friends and to have some time way from the Seattle winter.

My hang gliding time is certainly going to be leveling off with my increased travel. I plan to take some breaks after up coming jobs in SoCal this winter to fly with Chopper in LA and my buddy Andy in San Diego but wont be logging the hours like before. So I guess my hang gliding posts here will be pretty sporadic from now on, but really I guess that's nothing new.





1 Comments:

Blogger Holger Selover-Stephan said...

If you do find the time for another hang gliding entry, a how-to build a PETG instrument pod would be great! Thanks!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home