Friday, February 08, 2008

SoCal

Came down to Los Angeles for a few days to see some friends and do some flying. The weather is warm and sunny (74 degrees today) and the first thing I did after landing was to head to the beach and put my feet in the ocean, then got a little work out on the rings and rope near the Santa Monica pier.
It's great to be out of the cold, rainy northwest for a while. I'll be hooking up with Chris Smith later for some hang gliding at his home site, Kagel Mtn. Woohoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger OB said...

Darren - Enjoy the sun. You should post more about your cross fit stuff. It's motivating. Give Chris-p-Creme a kiss for me. Can't wait to give him one personally. ;)

3:22 PM  
Blogger MLD said...

Darren, I am enjoying your adventures. hope to see you soon MLD

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home